I went to the college on my day off to do lab work and get caught up. Thank God Justin (a fellow student) was there to tell me how to paint a mirror! I asked him how you mix colors to look like silver. He said mirrors are just a series of reflections and that I have to paint each little reflection. I had no freakin idea! I asked the teacher for her suggestions and she told me to add more detail and paint the glass vases. How do you paint glass? I don't know what detail is! She told me to look for the difference in hues and tones. She is such a bitch. I wonder if the college has a remedial painting class because she is sapping the joy of painting out of my want-a-be creative spirit.
I went overly prepared to class on Tuesday only to find the college locked up! I never got a phone call nor email. The parking lot was plowed, the pavement salted and still the doors were locked! I moved here from Southern California and find these people wimps with snow. I know this nasty teacher is gonna put so much homework on us that nobody will ever want to paint again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment